
Weezer and....?
I am assuming that is Ian L.??
Great idea,
I have been thinking about you all quite a bit lately, have been so busy I have not even got out my End of the Year Letter. Still winter here btw -
Since Christmas, I have:
- gone skiing in Juneau
- written 2 articles on Business Coaching for our local free paper
- taught 2 weekend Level 1 Reiki classes
- taught 1 Red Cross CPR Recert
- completed 1/2 of a 2nd year Web Page Design course at our local college
- done some personal coaching (business, work stuff)
- gone to the gym 1-2 times per week (pretty minimal, eh)
- ... and worked full time
Off to Edmonton this weekend for a bit of a break - and a change of scenery. Did I say winter can be awful long here - funny thing is it seems to get longer as I get older.
Ace is here in town - preparing to get back to work within the next month - this summer as a roofer - last year as a driller/driller helper and mine worker.
Aric just left in February - has been in Whitehorse since last May - He is now in San Francisco, living in, I believe West Hollywood with a friend, raw food veganing and practicing his writing and music (guitar and djembe)
Dainius is here - painfully being a project manager for a local Construction company and dreaming about escaping to the bush to ski and take pictures for a winter.
My dreams are of .... a sailboat, somewhere where you don't have to wear socks, or bicycling thru Cuba or motorcycling in Australia... but those are for a year or two in the future. Right now, working hard, learning lots of new stuff and paying bills.
Hugs to all. Love reading the news. I will pass on to Greg and Jim, in case they haven't gotten it yet.
Denise
No comments:
Post a Comment